Is there anything better than farm fresh tomatoes drizzled with a balsamic glaze? It’s one of the simple pleasures in life.
I like to make my own balsamic reduction ( glaze) at home because it only takes 2 ingredients and 15 minutes of my time.
Healthy, savory and oh so easy to do! Here’s the recipes for Balsamic Reduction – enjoy!
- 1 cup balsamic
- 1 tbs. honey or real maple syrup
- Heat balsamic vinegar and honey or maple syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat on the stove
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer for 12 minutes or until the sauce coats the back of a spoon.
- Use right away or store in the fridge in a sealed container.
- Note: The sauce will continue to get thicker as it cools.