This Buttery Mushroom recipe can be served year round. It does well with steak, chicken, fish, burgers and even served with pasta. The mushroom are super tender and ultra delicious! Enjoy!
Buttery Sautéed Mushrooms
- 3 tbs. salted butter
- 8 oz. white mushrooms, sliced and diced
- 2 tbs. dried Italian seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: 1 tbs. fresh parsley as garnish
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over high heat
- Add mushrooms and sautéed for 3 minutes
- Add seasoning, garlic and salt and pepper to taste
- Sautee for 3 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
- If desired, garnish with fresh parsley.